Types of Information Collected
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide to us through the Website, at events and art fairs, by phone or email, or otherwise, including your name, email address, residential address, shipping address, phone number, credit card information, product preferences and selections, and purchase history.
IP Address and Device Information
We collect information from your Internet browser when you visit the Website, including your IP address, HTTP referrer, browser and device information, webpages visited, and session information. We collect this information using cookies and other tracking technologies. Users who do not accept cookies may not be able to access all areas or features of the Website.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including:
● Processing payments and fulfilling purchases and returns (we use Stripe to process payments and TaxJar for sales tax, and you can access their privacy policies at https://stripe.com/privacy and https://www.taxjar.com/privacy);
● Facilitating, personalizing, and improving your experience on the Website;
● Providing customer service;
● Monitoring and analyzing usage of the Website, and optimizing its performance;
● Improving security of the Website and preventing fraud;
● Making business improvements;
How We May Share Your Information
Your Rights in Your Information
We process your personal information with your consent, as necessary to process payments and fulfill purchases and returns, and in furtherance of the legitimate interests our business, including to prevent fraud, provide customer service, optimize the Website, market our products and services, make business improvements, and manage inventory. The personal information we collect from you may be transferred to and stored and processed in the United States or elsewhere. Depending on your location and our basis (or bases) for collecting your personal information, you may be entitled to certain privacy rights, including:
● Right of access to your personal information;
● Right to rectification of your personal information;
● Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”);
● Right to restrict processing of your personal information;
● Right to data portability;
● Right to object (opt-out); and
● Right to withdraw consent.
You may contact us at any time about exercising your data protection rights. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your data protection rights.
How Do We Respond to ‘Do Not Track’ Signals?
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. We do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals but you can opt out of the use of certain cookies on our website.
We take commercially reasonable measures to safeguard the information we collect from you. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, please contact us.
Jackson Fine Art
3115 East Shadowlawn Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30305